Crystal Lewis Writes Insightful Series on Hell

Crystal S. Lewis, who writes the blog Diary of a Christian Universagnosticostal, recently wrote a series of eight posts on the subject of hell.  The first of these posts, and therefore the proper starting point, is God Didn’t Invent Hell.  We Did.  While her views differ from mine* in some important ways, they are beneficial in many respects.

*My views are laid out in various places on my blogs including The Biblical Case for Everyone Going to Heaven and Essays on the Implications of Everyone Going to Heaven.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Crystal Lewis Writes Insightful Series on Hell

1. Pingback: Crystal Lewis Says Universalism Is Not a Bad Word | Current Events in Light of the Kingdom of God

2. Rose says:

Crystal Lewis is a fraud and an apostate. Universalism IS a BAD, FALSE RELIGION based on MAN MADE doctrine. She just called herself an agnostic. How can you be a Christian and an agnostic? Her music is quite a contradiction to what she actually believes.

If people would research Universalism/Unitarian Universalism/Universalists, they would discover that this church cherry picks the bible and only accepts what they want to. They condone homosexuality and take part in Gay pride parades. They also condone atheism. How is any of this Christianity? Why use the bible at all if you don’t believe in adhering to any of God’s commandments?

They’re actually satanists posing as Christians. From what I understand, they worship Baal and practice all his debauchery behind closed doors. I was horribly shocked to find out that Crystal Lewis(one of my FORMER favorite “Gospel” artists) was actually a practicing satanist. I have abandoned her music and TBN and the other cult known as “Word of Faith”, and only follow the “Living Word.”

3. Rose says:

The “Skull Church” is the synagogue of Satan. How can that NOT be bad?

And, I know somebody who died when he wasn’t saved and went to hell. He begged God to let him return to earth, then he got saved.

So have Crystal Lewis find him and tell him that hell isn’t real.

Rose,

I do not know anything about Crystal other than what I wrote above. I made clear that her views are different from mine in some important ways. If the things you are saying about her are true, then her views differ from mine in far more ways than I realized.

For me, Jesus is Lord and the Bible is the word of God. There can be no equivocation on these two points.

5. Rose says:

I know you said her views were different than yours, but you also said they were BENEFICIAL. NO THEY’RE NOT BENEFICIAL! She’s a satanist! Case closed.

6. Rose says:

My apologies. I thought this was Crystal Lewis the singer. This is a Universalist named Crystal R. Lewis. My bad. I also apologize for judging Crystal R. Lewis even though she is walking in error. Please know that Universalism is a dangerous pagan practice and I will pray that she and all the Universalists see the light of Jesus Christ. Hell absolutely does exist and there is no other way to Heaven other than salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. No man can come unto the Father but By the son. Neither is their salvation in any other. For there is no other name under Heaven given among MEN whereby we must be saved. We can only be saved through The Lord and TRUE Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you. Please don’t deny Him or the truth of his salvation.

Rose,

I agree with you much more than you realize. In fact, these words of yours could just as easily be my own.

“…Universalism is a dangerous pagan practice and I will pray that…all the Universalists see the light of Jesus Christ. Hell absolutely does exist and there is no other way to Heaven other than salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. No man can come unto the Father but By the son. Neither is their salvation in any other. For there is no other name under Heaven given among MEN whereby we must be saved. We can only be saved through The Lord and TRUE Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you. Please don’t deny Him or the truth of his salvation.”

The only two differences between our use of these words is that you understand “hell” as “after this life, and somewhere else” while I understand it as “in this life, and on this earth,” and you believe Jesus will only save some while I believe He will save all. Thus there is much more that unites you and me than divides us.